Art, in its most crude sense, is understood as the expression of creativity or imagination. There is no rule to art, it should be considered as the maker’s feelings transformed into action. The artist should not be restricted or feel hesitant about using different methods. Art is an aesthetic rational activity directed towards the purpose of creating something that is not in nature. The most important feature of a work of art is that it is one. Every work of art has aesthetic value.
An artist is somebody who has gained skill or mastery based on natural ability or experience gained by making art works or rendering imagination into solid forms. The artist has the ability to use physical means in a purposeful and systematic manner in accordance with the aesthetic principles learned through intuition or knowledge in order to reach the desired results.
A product, which can be identified as a work of art, influences three key elements. These are
- The artist
- The idea (everything that the artist wants to transform into the work of art)
- The aesthetic judgment (the value of appreciation put forward about the artwork, that is, the judgment stating not to be beautiful or beautiful).
Apart from “work of art”, which may be used of any work regarded as art in its widest sense, including works from literature and music, these terms apply principally to tangible, portable forms of visual art:
- An example of fine art, such as a painting or sculpture
- An object that has been designed specifically for its aesthetic appeal, such as a piece of jewelry
- An object that has been designed for aesthetic appeal as well as functional purpose, as in interior design and much folk art
- An object created for principally or entirely functional, religious or other non-aesthetic reasons which has come to be appreciated as art (often later, or by cultural outsiders)
- A work of installation art or conceptual art.
- A fine work of architecture or landscape design
Please check my artwork:
Contact us for your design needs